Saturday, August 22, 2020

Dare to Get Dirty

 Today is the first day of Dare to Get Dirty Week at Splitcoaststampers!  Here are the three cards I uploaded to the first day's challenges.

I am hosting a Challenge today but we keep the challenges secret as a special thank you to the Fan Club Members so I can't tell you what the challenge is.  If you are a Fan Club member you can check out my challenge HERE and if not stop by HERE for all the details!  I came up with the idea for this card when I searched this week's Inspiration Challenge.  The Pink Chair was totally inspired by one of the pins!  


For the first Challenge of the week, I used the adorable Suzi twice, and then I added the die-cut sentiment from Love Words.



  I added glam and drama to the first card with amazing Picket Fence Studios Sequins! First, I watercolored the adorable Your Friend Dear stamp set. The sky needed a little something extra so, I added clouds over the top of the watercolor with the Layers of Clouds Stencil and Life Changing Blender Brushes (Also sold in a Bundled set).


For the final touch, I added Frozen Nutcracker Sequins!  This sequin mix is so fun with pink, turquoise, and shiny holographic sequins!  What an easy way to add sparkle and glam to any project!
You can add the entire Picket Fence Studios Sequin Mix to your collection at a bundled price!


Thanks so much for stopping by and don't forget to add sparkle to your weekend projects with sequins!!  

I just want to say thank you for stopping by even when there isn't a GIVEAWAY!  I appreciate your comments so much!  So I have decided to do a Giveaway!  I have a small collection of never used and gently used stamps and stencils.  I am going to split up the items and draw two winners!  All you have to do is comment on my Dare to Get Dirty Posts!  I started posting on August 22nd and the last day will be the 28th.  Leave a comment on any or all of the posts by August 31st.  The more days you comment the more chances to win!  I will post the winners on Saturday, Sept 5th so make sure to stop back by so I can get your info!


Suzi  Love Words

Sequin Mixes. The Entire Collection   Your Friend Dear   Layers of Clouds Stencil
"Life Changing" Blender Brush Set + 6x6 Bonus Stencil     Life Changing Blender Brushes: 4-Pack Broad Application      Frozen Nutcracker Sequin Mix

7 comments:

  1. Love all the cards. Your first cat has such "cattitude". All your cards are great

    ReplyDelete
  2. they are all darling. i like the two kitties the best. amazing how different they look. what a fun idea tilting them like that. i think i know two kitties that look like that. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are all fabulous cards! I could never pick a favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Darling cards! Anything with a kitty on it is awesome with me! LOVE that fun retro Christmas scene!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all the three cards. The Suzie looks so adorable. Love the pink chair in the first card. The last card with blue clouds looks so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love, love, love the kitty Christmas card!! I am on your mailing list right?? LOL I'll have to check out those blender brushes. I'm having a hard time finding my stipple brushes anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love all the cards, my favorite is the cat one

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your sweet comments!!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Sweet Friend - Impression Obsession Team Favorites

Hello!  This week we are sharing Team Favorites at Impression Obsession!  I just love the Sweet as Honey stamp and Coordinating Die Set !  ...