Sunday, August 16, 2020

The Light

This week the Featured Stamper at SCS is Elizabeth.  She has a terrific gallery and makes multiples of cards at a time!  I am in awe of anyone who consistently makes multiples!  I found a gorgeous outdoor scene in her gallery.  You can find the link in my SCS card gallery.  

The IO Mountain View stamp is one that I can easily make multiple cards in one setting!  The stamp really does all the work and it's a stunner!  All I did was ink up the mountain scene and then I added just a touch of sunny yellow and blue sky!  I stamped  The Light and then die cut the sentiment with the Deckled Tag. I wanted to show as much of the mountain scene as possible so I simply cut the tag to fit the sentiment.


Wishing you light and hope this week no matter what might come your way! 

Mountain View    The Light   Deckled Tag
 

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful Angela! I really need to ink up mine. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is an amazing stamp Angie, and you have made a fabulous card with it! Love that sentiemnt - it's certainly provocative and thought provoking
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your sweet comments!!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Cheers!

Hello, this week at the Free 4 All Challenge we are adding Five Dots!   These can be enamel dots, sequins, hand-drawn, stamped, gems, pearls...