Monday, August 10, 2020

Old is New Balloons

 Today on the Impression Obsession Blog we are featuring older stamps in a fresh design. I noticed that the CAS Challenge at SCS is "balloons" so I looked through my older balloon stamps and found Balloon Bear!  Next, I checked out Freshly Made Sketches for the design inspiration. I used washi tape for the border strip in the layout and the sentiment is from The Skinny.


After coloring the balloons I added Ink on 3 Pixie Dust.  It adds a beautiful sparkle!  My photo doesn't do the sparkle justice!  

Thanks so much for stopping by!  I hope you have a wonderful week!

Balloon Bear     The Skinny

4 comments:

  1. This is such a sweet image! I love the wonderful patterned washi you used behind him. Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cutie Angie - a great stamp and it looks so good against the washi tape background
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an super fun take on the sktech! I love the washi tape strip with candy colors and hints of gold. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your sweet comments!!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Sweet Friend - Impression Obsession Team Favorites

Hello!  This week we are sharing Team Favorites at Impression Obsession!  I just love the Sweet as Honey stamp and Coordinating Die Set !  ...