Tuesday, September 8, 2020

STAMPtember and Picket Fence Studios Special Collaboration Day!

It's STAMPtember at Simon Says Stamp and Picket Fence Studios is joining in the fun with a collaboration set!  STAMPtember is a month-long celebration with new stamps and dies every day and there are prizes too!  

I had fun coloring the pretty drinks.  I will admit by the time I was done I was wishing for something fun and sparkling to drink.  I am a huge fan of adding a little cranberry juice to sparkling water!  I decided these drinks needed some party sequins to finish off the card.


Today while supplies last Simon Says Stamp is featuring the Happy Water Stamp set and a Happy Water Stamp & Die Bundle.



Here is a list of Picket Fence Studios Design Team participants for this special Collaboration Hop!



 

5 comments:

  1. Love your card! especially all the sequins

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a fun card. your drinks look real. i want the orange fizzy one. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks like a fun party! Pretty colours and sparkle

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those drinks are making me want one now too. Fabulous and fun card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bubbly charming and ever-so-fun! Big cheers to this fabulous design!

    Autumn Zenith 🎃 Witchcrafted Life

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your sweet comments!!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Happy Graduation

This week, we are creating "happy" cards for the Free 4 All challenge at SCS . I used new IO products to make my Happy Graduation ...