Monday, September 28, 2020

Count them Twice

Hello!  Happy Monday to you!  Today is the day the Impression Obsession team shows off die-cut projects!

I didn't know when I ordered this sentiment how much I would need to be reminded of this!  During good times and bad times, it's a great idea to keep a Thankfulness Journal. When a pandemic drags on it's extra helpful to count the really good blessings TWICE! :)  

Today, I am going to count YOU twice because you have been a blessing to me all year long with your visits and comments!    I would love it if you left a comment telling me what really good blessing are you going to count twice today!

Here is what I used today:


Stop by the Impression Obsession Blog to see what the DT has made with fabulous dies!



Before you go,  I would love it if you left a comment sharing the really good blessing you are counting twice today!

Thanks for stopping by! 

       

2 comments:

  1. This is a pretty card, love the sentiment.
    The really good blessing that I am counting twice is my twin sister.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderfully lovely card. I adore the cheerful, sunny sky-esque colour palette and the heartwarmingly important message this meaningful sentiment delivers.

    Autumn Zenith 🎃 Witchcrafted Life

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your sweet comments!!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Sweet Friend - Impression Obsession Team Favorites

Hello!  This week we are sharing Team Favorites at Impression Obsession!  I just love the Sweet as Honey stamp and Coordinating Die Set !  ...