Thursday, March 4, 2021

Because of You

My day is always made better when I see that you have stopped by; you definitely make my world better!  

Today at the Ways to Use It Challenge, Lisa is having us grab our stencils!  I created a Distress ink background and then stenciled over it with LC Blender Brushes and the Center Flower Stencil. The focal point is Twine Stencil and it features several twine ribbons in one stencil. They are gorgeous!  I positioned the sentiment from the fun Hello stamp set easily with my MISTI (I never stamp without it).  Lastly, I sprinkled a few Green Fairy Sequins


Don't forget the world is better because of you so March 4th (forth)!  :)

What I used today:


   
  
                   



       


      


 

 

2 comments:

  1. What a heartwarming sentiment and gem of a lovely card. The baker's twine stencils are fantastic. An instant wishlist item for me.

    Autumn Zenith 🧡 Witchcrafted Life

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful work Angie - a fabulous card - love that sentiment, and the stenciling looks amazing behind the stunning feature panel
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your sweet comments!!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Sweet Friend - Impression Obsession Team Favorites

Hello!  This week we are sharing Team Favorites at Impression Obsession!  I just love the Sweet as Honey stamp and Coordinating Die Set !  ...