Friday, March 5, 2021

Everything's Coming up Coffee!

 Hello!  I am hosting the Free 4 All Challenge at Splitcoaststampers this week! The Guest Designers and I decided on flowers as our theme!   I was pondering this adorable new Coffee Garden sentiment when all of a sudden the "Coffee Garden" part jumped out at me and I was in giggles thinking of having a flowering coffee cup garden!  I combined the coffee cup from the Snowman Accessories and the Flowers & Leaves Die Sets.  I imagine this is your first time seeing coffee cup flowers and it will probably be your last!  You're welcome for the free Friday giggle! 

We would love it if you joined us this week at the F4All Challenge!

If you love flowers you will enjoy the March IO Release.  If you haven't had the chance to hop yet, there is still time! Click HERE for Day 1 and HERE for Day 2.  

Before I let you go let me mention that the Impression Obsession's 25% off Theme is birds!  


 



    

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for the giggle with your coffee cup flowers Angie - they are gorgeous
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, Angie, what a thoroughly fantastic and entirely clever design! This made me smile ear-to-ear - just as I'm sure it will for your lucky recipient as well.

    Autumn Zenith 🧡 Witchcrafted Life

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your sweet comments!!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Sweet Friend - Impression Obsession Team Favorites

Hello!  This week we are sharing Team Favorites at Impression Obsession!  I just love the Sweet as Honey stamp and Coordinating Die Set !  ...