Tuesday, August 1, 2023

Cute & Spooky for August Limited Edition Set Hop

Hi! Welcome to day 1 of the August Limited Edition Set Hop.

This month's set is all about Halloween.  I am all about a set that includes a cat!  

The first card features:



This next card features the cutest ghost!  I ink-blended a night sky with Distress Ink.  

Featured Items:





On August 1st & 2nd, the Impression Obsession Team will share new projects with the August Limited Edition red rubber stamp set. You can find a daily list of participants on the Impression Obsession Blog through the event.
Two lucky customers who place an Impression Obsession order during the Limited Edition Set release week (August 1st– 6th) will be chosen and will have a very special Impression Obsession prize package added to their orders!

3 comments:

  1. Amazing backgrounds and love all the purple...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these stamps! The cards are so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Angie, thesee are adorable and I love the purple.

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your sweet comments!!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Oh, Brushos You Light Up My Life

I am hosting the SCS Watercolor Wednesday Challenge and we are pulling out our watercolor powders! I love the brilliant colors I get from wa...