Wednesday, August 2, 2023

Wicked Good Day - August Limited Edition Hop Day 2

 Hi, and welcome to day 2 of the August Limited Edition Hop!  

I created a wicked fun card with this cute little spider and the "wicked" sentiment from the August Limited Edition Set





On August 1st & 2nd, the Impression Obsession Team will share new projects with the August Limited Edition red rubber stamp set. You can find a daily list of participants on the Impression Obsession Blog through the event.
Two lucky customers who place an Impression Obsession order during the Limited Edition Set release week (August 1st– 6th) will be chosen and will have a very special Impression Obsession prize package added to their orders!

3 comments:

  1. Adorable little spider. Not too scary. Love the background.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute little spider. I think he's special!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute set. Your card is adorable.

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your sweet comments!!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Oh, Brushos You Light Up My Life

I am hosting the SCS Watercolor Wednesday Challenge and we are pulling out our watercolor powders! I love the brilliant colors I get from wa...