Wednesday, August 30, 2023

Not Rushing, Just Painting!

Hi!
Don't get spooked by the Thanksgiving greeting; as a cardmaker, we get ahead of ourselves so our cards are ready for sending! This week, for the SCS Watercolor Wednesday, we are painting pumpkins! Brenda chose a Dina Kowal tutorial. I enjoyed painting my pumpkin with her pumpkin lesson. Since I have the same paper pack Dina used for her card, I decided using the same background paper she did would be fun!

Here is what I used:
Fall Sayings (sentiment)
Fall Floral (paper pack)


You can check out what's new at IO, HERE!

Thanks so much for stopping by!

 

1 comment:

  1. Such a pretty card Angie - love your painting, and the resultant card is stunning
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your sweet comments!!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Oh, Brushos You Light Up My Life

I am hosting the SCS Watercolor Wednesday Challenge and we are pulling out our watercolor powders! I love the brilliant colors I get from wa...