Thursday, August 10, 2023

Thank You

 Hello, 

It's time for a new F4All Challenge at SCS, and we are on the farm this week! It's a free challenge, and we would love to see you there! 

I decided to use a background from my stash. It's been waiting since the beginning of the covid lockdown to be made into a card! I made several backgrounds then, experimenting with different colors and amounts of water. This one wasn't used until now.

The Country Tree Stamp creates a beautiful image and doesn't require much extra work.  A simple sentiment will finish off the card.  I used the banner included in the Deckled Tag Set, and the sentiment is from More Basic Greetings.  


Thanks so much for looking! 


2 comments:

  1. A wonderful card Angie - that white behind the tree and fence reminds me of the frosts we are currently having :)
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your sweet comments!!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Oh, Brushos You Light Up My Life

I am hosting the SCS Watercolor Wednesday Challenge and we are pulling out our watercolor powders! I love the brilliant colors I get from wa...