Monday, August 7, 2023

I Sea What You Did There - Product Focus on Dies

The IO Product Focus is all about dies!  IO has a fantastic array of dies, and they regularly add fun and innovative dies to the store!  

This week I am featuring one of my most often-used die sets, the Rounded Rectangle Layers.  I love the rounded corners; the stitching adds a finished look to any project. Also, the Rounded Rectangle layers on sale right now!  I am also a big fan of the Wacky Stitched Circles.  Again, the stitching adds a fun, finished look.  The Fish Net die is a fun embellishment for ocean/beach cards.  



For a look at all IO Dies, click HERE.
Special Sale Dies Sold HERE.

For a complete look at the team's Die Cut creations, check out the Impression Obsession Blog.



 

3 comments:

  1. Fabulous and fun card Angie - love it, especially that a seagull - he made me smile with the dark glasses and boots
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the cool sunglass look. Is he wearing boots to protect his sensitive feet or to be trendy? Fun card

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the seagull and sweet and funny Card.

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your sweet comments!!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Oh, Brushos You Light Up My Life

I am hosting the SCS Watercolor Wednesday Challenge and we are pulling out our watercolor powders! I love the brilliant colors I get from wa...