Monday, August 21, 2023

Bright & Bold - Product Focus - Stencils

It's time to shine the light on stencils!

For a bolder look, I love to use Distress Inks and Brushos (watercolor powder).  
First, I ink blend the stencil in the normal way.  Then I shake the watercolor powder onto the open areas of the stencil.  I spritz it with water leaving the stencil in place. I love the bright result.  

I used the following products:




You can find more stunning IO stencils HERE.

Stop by the Impression Obsession Blog to see all the Team Stencil Projects.



 

2 comments:

  1. WOW - love how you have kept the colours simple on this dramatic card Angie - love it, it's stunning
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous clean and simple card my friend.

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your sweet comments!!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Oh, Brushos You Light Up My Life

I am hosting the SCS Watercolor Wednesday Challenge and we are pulling out our watercolor powders! I love the brilliant colors I get from wa...