Thursday, August 24, 2023

Til the Clouds Roll By

Hello!  

This week, the Free 4 All Challenge is cloudy, with a chance of more clouds! In other words, we are featuring clouds on our projects!

I had so much fun with the Cloud/Grass stencil this past month! Take a look at the scene in this first card. I created mountains from the clouds by placing the stencil border upside down and sponging downward. Next, I turned the stencil the usual way and made clouds! The cloud stencil includes grass on one of the 4 sides, so an entire nature scene can be made with one stencil! I die-cut a Bare Branch, used the negative as a stencil, and then added the funny skeletons from Skeleton Boogie. The sentiment was stamped on the banner from the Deckled Frame set.   


Next, I made a border layer with the Cloud/Grass stencil and Distress Inks. I added a bit of splatter, and that was it. It's super easy and fun, too! The cute ghosts are from the Happy Haunting set! They are cute and easy to fussy cut, even for me! LOL  


Thanks so much for stopping by!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

You make my day with your sweet comments!!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Oh, Brushos You Light Up My Life

I am hosting the SCS Watercolor Wednesday Challenge and we are pulling out our watercolor powders! I love the brilliant colors I get from wa...