Wednesday, August 16, 2023

Peace, Watercolor & Jack O Kitty for Day 2 of IO August Release Hop

Hello! It's Day 2 of the IO August Release Hop! Today I am featuring new encouragement stamp sets and another Halloween card!  

First up is peaceful Maidenhair Fern. The image is perfect for using unique markers that allow multiple color tones. I die-cut the panel with the Crazy Stitched Set.  


Next, I again used the Maidenhair Fern with watercolor for a different look. I paired the fern with the giant moth from Gentle Moths.  


Lastly, a Halloween card with the cute Jack O'Kitty stamp set and Jack O'Kitty Die. I used an Everyday Tag Scalloped Circles, and a circle from the Monster Face Die Sets to create a fun background. The patterned paper is from the Trick or Treat paper pack

All three kitty sets are adorable and coordinate well; they are Creepy Kitty and Witchy Kitty.  


August 15th & 16th The Impression Obsession Team will share new projects with the NEW clear stamps, dies stencils, and paper packs! You can find a daily list of participants on the Impression Obsession Blog through the event.
Two lucky customers who place an Impression Obsession order during August release week (August 15th – 20th) will be chosen and will have a very special Impression Obsession prize package added to their orders!


Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You make my day with your sweet comments!!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Oh, Brushos You Light Up My Life

I am hosting the SCS Watercolor Wednesday Challenge and we are pulling out our watercolor powders! I love the brilliant colors I get from wa...