Tuesday, August 15, 2023

Hauntings & Monsters, Oh My! - Day 1 IO August Release Hop

Hello and welcome to this Spooktacular August Release.  Oh, my, what a Release it is!  Loads of new Halloween products plus much more!  We have new Monster Faces, fun Edges, and spooky sentiments to make any creature you wish!   Tomorrow I will share some sweet products that are not hauntings or monsters, but for today, let's get spooky!

First up, we have a fun Halloween set, Happy Hauntings.  To make the spooky sky, I masked the moon, and ink blended the sky.  Then I took the Snowfall Stencil and placed it over the background.  I took a wet rag and wiped over the snowy openings in the stencil.  I wanted enough moisture on my rag that water seeped underneath.  When I removed the stencil, this fantastic sky was the result!  

Next up is this fun skeleton card.  These skeletons are a hoot.  I used the Skeleton Boogie set. Once again, I masked the moon, and ink blended the sky.  This time I simply spritzed water over the Distress ink.  The final touch was a hat from the Birdies Die set, (currently on sale while supplies last!) positioned at a jaunty angle.  The sentiment was stamped on a Rounded Corner Sentiments 2 (currently on sale while supplies last!)


Last but in no way least, an example of the super fun Monster Face, Edges, and Monster sentiment sets!  Your imagination is the only limit to what you can make!  
Here is what I used:


To shop for all the new stop by here!  


August 15th & 16th The Impression Obsession Team will share new projects with the NEW clear stamps, dies stencils, and paper packs! You can find a daily list of participants on the Impression Obsession Blog through the event.
Two lucky customers who place an Impression Obsession order during August release week (August 15th – 20th) will be chosen and will have a very special Impression Obsession prize package added to their orders!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Great backgrounds and love, love the mummy needs coffee card. Excellent and oh so clever.

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your sweet comments!!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Oh, Brushos You Light Up My Life

I am hosting the SCS Watercolor Wednesday Challenge and we are pulling out our watercolor powders! I love the brilliant colors I get from wa...