Tuesday, August 15, 2023

Exciting News!

 Woohoo!  There is exciting news to share from My Sweet Petunia!  

The Precision Glue Press is here!  I have had to keep quiet about it, but I have had the privilege of using it for a month!  I have had the glue press sitting on my desk without putting the cap on for most of a month!  I love that it doesn't dry out, and the tip is tiny enough to handle skinny die cuts and all my other gluing needs!!  

I will have a project here and on the MISTI blog on the 17th but for now, I want to show off my new favorite tool!  




You can shop HERE for this fantastic new tool! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

You make my day with your sweet comments!!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Oh, Brushos You Light Up My Life

I am hosting the SCS Watercolor Wednesday Challenge and we are pulling out our watercolor powders! I love the brilliant colors I get from wa...