Tuesday, October 31, 2023

Boo! A Treat for You at IO!

 Happy Halloween!

We had a monster of a Halloween release a few months ago; here are a few I didn't get to share earlier!  

Also, IO is having a frightfully fabulous sale until midnight EST.  31% off ALL regularly priced items!  Today is the day to treat yourself. Click HERE.


A simple yet effective technique. Simply stencil black ink on colored cardstock. Here is what I used:



Two colors, fancy patterned paper, and a cute girl!



This is one of my faves, and it was SO simple.  I love a simple design.  



And last but certainly NOT least, because you know my affection for cats!  These cute spooky cats are up to no good!  




I hope you have a safe and wonderful Halloween!  Thanks so much for stopping by!




1 comment:

  1. Cute halloween cards. I really like the spider design but not keen on spiders in the house! Janine

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your sweet comments!!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Oh, Brushos You Light Up My Life

I am hosting the SCS Watercolor Wednesday Challenge and we are pulling out our watercolor powders! I love the brilliant colors I get from wa...