Sunday, October 1, 2023

Time to Sit and Watch the Leaves - IO October Limited Edition Set Hop

Hello and welcome to Day 1 of the October Limited Edition Set Hop!  

There is nothing like sitting and watching colorful leaves float to the ground!  Here in the south, it's like a colorful snowfall! I love the Fall season as it means the super hot days have come to a close.  Since we don't get very cold temps, it's a delight to experience the cooler days of Fall.  

October Limited Edition Red Rubber Stamp Set.



 


Stop by here to take a look at the Limited Edition Sets!

Hop Details
Welcome to the Impression Obsession Limited Edition Set Hop!
On October 1st & 2nd, the Impression Obsession Team will share new projects with the October Limited Edition red rubber stamp set. You can find a list of participants on the Impression Obsession Blog daily through the event.
PRIZES! Two lucky customers who place an Impression Obsession order during the Limited Edition Set release week (October 1st – 8th) will be chosen and will have a very special Impression Obsession prize package added to their orders!

2 comments:

  1. Two beautiful fall cards Angie - the top one with the blended panel is fabulous with just the outline of the leaves. That is a wonderful sentiment also
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are gorgeous cards, Angie. IO is one of my favorite stamping companies out there. My budget is getting tighter, and I have quite a collection of stamps over the past 25 years. But, I am always drawn to their new creative offerings and there are always many on my wish lists. Thanks for sharing these terrific ways to use these fabulous stamps.

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your sweet comments!!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Oh, Brushos You Light Up My Life

I am hosting the SCS Watercolor Wednesday Challenge and we are pulling out our watercolor powders! I love the brilliant colors I get from wa...