Monday, October 23, 2023

Thankful - IO Theme Day - Give Thanks

Hi!
This week at IO, we are Giving Thanks. I am grateful for warm beverages and sweet conversations with friends and family.  

I had a wonderful time creating this card. I die-cut the Big Mug and then stamped the big flower from the Fall Gratitude set onto the mug. The sentiment is also from the Fall Gratitude set. I love making things with the color yellow right now.  The Crazy Stitched set is my go-to layering die.  I love the finished look with the stitching; the size is just right to show off some color behind it!  



The Fall Gratitude set is new this month.  To check out all the new, click HERE.


Stop by the Impression Obsession Blog to look at the Team's projects!

Thanks so much for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous card Angie - love the bright cheerful yellow you have used and it makes the card a delight to the eye.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite cheerful color. Love it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card - a very inviting looking mug

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your sweet comments!!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Oh, Brushos You Light Up My Life

I am hosting the SCS Watercolor Wednesday Challenge and we are pulling out our watercolor powders! I love the brilliant colors I get from wa...