Sunday, October 15, 2023

You are a Work of Art - IO Oct Release & Hop

Hello, and a warm welcome to Day 1 of the IO October Release!

Do you pick up an art medium you haven't worked with in a while and feel like you have rediscovered it? Recently, I  pulled out my Brushos Watercolor Powders and have had a blast seeing where they take me. I love the brilliance and explosion of color I have rediscovered with Brushos.  :)  I used this color background with the new Work of Art stamp set. I love "art" stamps, so this set will be one of my favorites. I stamped the cute girl on a Suit Tag die; the size was perfect.  


I once again created a Brushos background. The red took over more than I planned, but they are still beautiful. I die-cut the Simple Leaves from the background and placed them on twine. The sentiment is from Leaf Sayings.  




October 15th & 16th The Impression Obsession Team will share new projects with the NEW clear stamps, dies, stencils and paper packs! You can find a list of participants on the Impression Obsession Blog each day through the event.

Two lucky customers who place an Impression Obsession order during October release week (October 15th – 22nd) will be chosen and will have a very special Impression Obsession prize package added to their orders! Good luck!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

You make my day with your sweet comments!!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Oh, Brushos You Light Up My Life

I am hosting the SCS Watercolor Wednesday Challenge and we are pulling out our watercolor powders! I love the brilliant colors I get from wa...