Thursday, October 12, 2023

Go to the Corner

 Hello!
We are headed to the corner for this week's F4All Challenge at SCS!  We are working in the corners of our projects this week.  :)  The challenges at SCS are free! If you haven't stopped by SCS, you are missing out.  There are daily challenges, tutorials, and your very own art gallery to fill with your paper projects.  We would love to see you there!  

I used the Edges 2 die to decorate my corners.  The lower corner has two pockets for the fun tags to snuggle into.  This kind of pocket card is crazy easy to make!
Here is a list of all items used to make this card.



Thanks for stopping by!  


1 comment:

  1. You always do those corner things so well. No exception thisvtime around either.

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your sweet comments!!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Oh, Brushos You Light Up My Life

I am hosting the SCS Watercolor Wednesday Challenge and we are pulling out our watercolor powders! I love the brilliant colors I get from wa...