Monday, October 30, 2023

Festive Fall - Team Favorites

Hello!  
It's Team Favorites Week at IO. I chose the Sunflower Cookies and Cookie Plate as my favorite. I love all this sunny, happy yellow. I continued the yellow theme with paper from the Watercolor Pumpkins Paper pack. The sentiment is from In & Out 8.  
Have a Festive Fall, Y'all!  :)  


Also, until October 31st at midnight EST, all Regular priced items are 31% off; no coupon needed!!  

For a look at all the beautiful new items at IO, Click HERE.


Stop by the Impression Obsession Blog to check out all the Team Favorites!

Thanks for stopping by!  

 

1 comment:

  1. What a pretty card Angie - love how you have used the yellow, and contrasted it against the kraft base
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your sweet comments!!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Oh, Brushos You Light Up My Life

I am hosting the SCS Watercolor Wednesday Challenge and we are pulling out our watercolor powders! I love the brilliant colors I get from wa...