Monday, October 9, 2023

Scenic Paper & Word Dies for IO Product Focus - Dies

Hello!  
This month's IO Product Focus is Dies! My cards today feature new word dies.  I love how they take a project up a notch and add that polished look.  The word dies I am featuring today includes the bubble shadow background for extra versatility!

 I used the Winter Scenes Paper Pack on both cards.  The scenery is simply stunning. I am featuring the Peace Love & Joy die set and Edges 2 for the border for this card.

The second card features the O Holy Night word die.  


The second card features the O Holy Night word die. 



Stop by the Impression Obsession Blog to check the Team's Die Cut cards!  

For a look at all that is new this month, stop by HERE.

Thanks for stopping by!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

You make my day with your sweet comments!!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Oh, Brushos You Light Up My Life

I am hosting the SCS Watercolor Wednesday Challenge and we are pulling out our watercolor powders! I love the brilliant colors I get from wa...