Wednesday, October 4, 2023

Most Wonderful Time

Hello!  
We are having so much fun at the SCS Fan Club Christmas Challenge.  We have been creating all year long and are ready with our holiday cards when December comes!  

I chose to feature this adorable Reindeer Mug!  I would love coffee, tea, or cocoa from a cute mug like this!  Here is what I used to create this fun card:



I added just a little something on the inside using the second sentiment in the In & Out 12 set.  


I would love to know if you have your stash of Christmas cards made yet!  

Thanks so much for stopping by! 

 

1 comment:

  1. Np, I have not started my Christmas cards - in fact I may not get many made this year, the way life is treating me at the moment, and then I will have a house move in early November as well.... Loving your fun card Angie, that is one cute mug
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your sweet comments!!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Oh, Brushos You Light Up My Life

I am hosting the SCS Watercolor Wednesday Challenge and we are pulling out our watercolor powders! I love the brilliant colors I get from wa...