Monday, October 2, 2023

Happy Fall - IO October Limited Edition Set Hop Day 2

Hello!  Welcome to Day 2 of the October Limited Edition Set Hop!

I was drawn to this gorgeous wreath as soon as I opened my October Set. Here is what I used on the card.





Stop by here to take a look at the Limited Edition Sets!

Hop Details
Welcome to the Impression Obsession Limited Edition Set Hop!
On October 1st & 2nd, the Impression Obsession Team will share new projects with the October Limited Edition red rubber stamp set. You can find a list of participants on the Impression Obsession Blog daily through the event.
PRIZES! Two lucky customers who place an Impression Obsession order during the Limited Edition Set release week (October 1st – 8th) will be chosen and will have a very special Impression Obsession prize package added to their orders!

Thanks so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You make my day with your sweet comments!!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Oh, Brushos You Light Up My Life

I am hosting the SCS Watercolor Wednesday Challenge and we are pulling out our watercolor powders! I love the brilliant colors I get from wa...