Thursday, January 25, 2024

A Focus on B

Hello! This week's Free 4 All challenge at SCS, is to feature something that starts with the letter "B." My "Bs" are Bear, Boy, Bark (tree), Buddies, and Back. The central figures are Pooh Bear and his buddies!

For my project, I used a beautiful piece of paper from the Pooh Paper pack and added a sentiment from the Handstamped Pooh stamp set. I also stamped the back of the card with a cute image of Pooh crafting a card. The stamp on the back is also from the Handstamped Pooh stamp set. 

To view more NEW items at IO stop by HERE 


We would be thrilled to see you play along with the challenge at SCS!  

Thanks for stopping by!  

(if you wish to buy from my links, please accept the cookies; it's the only way I will receive a small affiliate compensation. Thanks!)


 

3 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous card - love the way you have used the prompt, and the result is fabulous
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the simple design and the little Pooh on the back is adorable - what a great set that is with Eeyore as well

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your sweet comments!!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Oh, Brushos You Light Up My Life

I am hosting the SCS Watercolor Wednesday Challenge and we are pulling out our watercolor powders! I love the brilliant colors I get from wa...