Monday, January 29, 2024

Artfully - IO January Team Favorites

Hello!  It's time for Team Favorites.

Because I enjoy stamp sets with an artistic theme, I really like the new Art of Love stamp set. The set includes a fabulous, painty background, a palette with customizable paint blots and brushes, sweet sentiments, and more!

This is the link to Art of Love

Here are the extras I used to make the card:


Make sure to check out all the Team Favorites at Impression Obsession Blog.  



Thanks for stopping by!  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

You make my day with your sweet comments!!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Oh, Brushos You Light Up My Life

I am hosting the SCS Watercolor Wednesday Challenge and we are pulling out our watercolor powders! I love the brilliant colors I get from wa...