Wednesday, January 17, 2024

Coffee & Books - IO January Release & Hop Bonus Day!

Hello, and welcome to day 3 of the January IO Release!  
Today, I am featuring one of my favorite card themes: coffee! 

I saw a cute Christmas card posted by Jeannette on Facebook this year. The way she incorporated small Christmas elements and cardstock blocks was so striking. I made several changes, including the theme, but that fabulous card inspired this!

Here is what I used:



The next card features a fun set called Coffee & Books!  I used Wood Grain paper and Forest Floor paper.  The sentiment was stamped on a Rounded Rectangle Layer.


  

That's it for me, but you can check out all the new things HERE and hop along with the designers listed below!  


January 15th - 17th: The Impression Obsession Team will share projects with NEW January products! You can find a daily list of participants on the Impression Obsession Blog through the event.
Prizes - Two lucky customers who place an Impression Obsession order during the January release week (January 15th – 22nd) will be chosen and will have a very special Impression Obsession prize package added to their orders!
That's it for me, but you can check out all the new things HERE and hop along with the designers listed below!  Also, please stop back tomorrow, as we have one more day of fantastic reveals!  

1 comment:

  1. Lovely cards. The first one look like it's all displayed on a granite counter and the pink toes in the socks made me smile!

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your sweet comments!!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Oh, Brushos You Light Up My Life

I am hosting the SCS Watercolor Wednesday Challenge and we are pulling out our watercolor powders! I love the brilliant colors I get from wa...