Monday, January 22, 2024

With Love & Stencils - IO January Product Focus

Hello and welcome! This month at IO, the Product Focus is Stencils!  

I used the Windows Stencil to create this fun card. The Windows Stencil Set includes four stencils: squares, ovals, rectangles, and circles. There are so many design possibilities with all of the newly released stencil sets!

I used Peacock ink to stamp pictures from the Lovingly Wrapped for You set inside each square.




Make sure to stop by the Impression Obsession Blog to see the fabulous stencil projects made by the team!  

 

1 comment:

  1. Those stencils look amazing, Angie and your card is fabulous
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your sweet comments!!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Oh, Brushos You Light Up My Life

I am hosting the SCS Watercolor Wednesday Challenge and we are pulling out our watercolor powders! I love the brilliant colors I get from wa...