Monday, January 8, 2024

More Than Coffee - IO Theme Day - Hearts

Hello, everyone! This month's theme at IO is hearts.  I have a humorous coffee card to share, but first, I am sending love with this card! 

I cut a vibrant piece of colorful paper from the Valentine Rose paper pack to get started. To trim the border, I used the Edges 1 border. A heart from the Love with Wings stamp set perfectly fits a suit tag, so I die-cut and colored it. Finally, the die-cut sentiment Sending Love was affixed above the tag.



 I enjoyed making my background for this card using the Love with Wings Stamp setThe Coffee to Go was die-cut, and the sleeve was stamped with a heart also from the Love with Wings stamp set. It adds a cute touch to the Coffee to Go sleeve. The cup was then placed on a Deckled Tag. The sentiment is from the Relationship Humor set. It's hilarious, adding unexpected levity to the card. To add dimension to the card, I also used a Rounded Rectangle Layer and the Crazy Stitched Set.



Stop by the Impression Obsession Blog to see the Team's Heart cards!  

 

3 comments:

  1. A pair of cute cards using the theme, Angie - and I do love that sentiment on the coffee themed card :)
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two great cards! Nicely designed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. the coffee card made me chuckle :)

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your sweet comments!!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Oh, Brushos You Light Up My Life

I am hosting the SCS Watercolor Wednesday Challenge and we are pulling out our watercolor powders! I love the brilliant colors I get from wa...