Monday, January 15, 2024

Bear & Company - Impression Obsession Day 1 Release & Hop


Welcome to the January Impression Obsession Release, everyone! With so much to share, we are devoting an extra day this month to the Release, so be sure to stop back by tomorrow and Wednesday! 

If you want to check out all that's new for January, stop by HERE.

I used the gorgeous Hundred Acre Wood background stamp for my first card; it creates a lovely background for the new Jointed Pooh. I enjoyed creating this adorable Jointed Pooh Bear! To complete the card, I added a Pooh Pleasures sentiment on a Rounded Corner Sentiment 2 layer.


Next up is this cute card showcasing Childhood Friends on a Heart Shelf. I will be using this lovely Heart Shelf for many different projects in the future. I used a Circle Stencil from one of the four new geometric stencil sets that were released this month to add a warm glow around the plush toys. Also, the background paper is from the Pooh paper pack, and the sentiment is from Pooh Pleasures.



I have another adorable bear card to share, but it is not Pooh Bear this time. Introducing this sweet Big Hugs Bear! Not only does Big Hugs Bear offer giant hugs, but he can also assist with birthday celebrations! :) I added a 2 from the Numbers Die Set to celebrate the birthday child. 

One side of each of the new geometric stencils features intricate edges for adding pretty borders. I grounded the bear using one of the Rectangles Set's edges. Lastly, I stamped a sentiment from Bear Sayings on a Jumbo Pinked Stitched Sentiment Banner. I love how wide these jumbo banners are—wide enough to fit a variety of sentiments! Lastly the background paper and the 2 are cut from the Forest Floor Paper Pack





January 15th - 17th: The Impression Obsession Team will share projects with NEW January products! You can find a daily list of participants on the Impression Obsession Blog through the event.
Prizes - Two lucky customers who place an Impression Obsession order during the January release week (January 15th – 22nd) will be chosen and will have a very special Impression Obsession prize package added to their orders!

The link to all that's new can be found HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You make my day with your sweet comments!!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Oh, Brushos You Light Up My Life

I am hosting the SCS Watercolor Wednesday Challenge and we are pulling out our watercolor powders! I love the brilliant colors I get from wa...