Monday, March 4, 2024

Getting Ready for Easter - IO Theme Day

Hello! This week, the team at IO is sharing Easter inspiration. I created a cute scene using the Easter Bunnies stamp set and the coordinating Easter Bunnies Die Set. The bunnies are adorable and I used a Rounded Rectangle 2 layer to frame the scene. For the background, I used two Inside Out Arch layers to create the shape of an egg. I colored the Easter Egg the bunny is holding to match the pretty paper from the Vintage Garden paper pack that I used in the background.


 

Check out the Impression Obsession Blog for a look at the Team Inspiration!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You make my day with your sweet comments!!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Sweet Friend - Impression Obsession Team Favorites

Hello!  This week we are sharing Team Favorites at Impression Obsession!  I just love the Sweet as Honey stamp and Coordinating Die Set !  ...