Thursday, March 7, 2024

International Women's Day

March 8th is International Women's Day

March 8th is International Women's Day. To celebrate this special day, the F4All Challenge theme is to feature women, or a woman on your card, or make a card for a special woman in your life!

I chose to feature part of a woman on my card.  The Vintage Garden paper is simply gorgeous and did all the work.  The only extra was the sentiment from the Hello Spring Bunnies set.  I used the coordinating Hello Spring Bunnies Die to cut out the sentiment.  


The first International Women's Day was celebrated in 1911.  President Jimmy Carter issued a Presidential Proclamation designating the week of March 8th as National Women's History Week in February 1980. Subsequent Presidents continued to proclaim National Women's History Week in March, until 1987 when Congress designated the entire month of March as “Women's History Month.”

Thanks so much for stopping by!


1 comment:

  1. Saw this card on Splitcoast...It's such a perfect image for this challenge. I wanted to take another look.
    I think it's a really neat challenge. I wanted to make a card for it...but got stuck for an idea.

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your sweet comments!!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Sweet Friend - Impression Obsession Team Favorites

Hello!  This week we are sharing Team Favorites at Impression Obsession!  I just love the Sweet as Honey stamp and Coordinating Die Set !  ...