Saturday, March 16, 2024

Posies & More - Day 2 of IO March Release & Hop

Today is day two of the March Impression Obsession Release & Hop. First, I am featuring these pretty Layered Posies. This set is fun because you can layer different colors for the petals on one flower. The die includes full flowers and partial flowers. The partial flowers can be used with two colors and glued together to make one multi-colored flower. I chose to color them all the same for this project but it's a super fun option to layer multiple colors on one flower head! I used the Gnome Sayings stamp set to add a heart to the Garden Pot and the sentiment. A piece of Basics 12 Limes paper was used in the background. 


Next, I made a cute little birthday card featuring the Birthday Bunnies stamp set.  I stenciled the Birthday Confetti background from this month's Birthday Hugs Bundle to create a celebratory background. I cut the images and sentiment with the Birthday Bunnies Die set and placed them on a Rounded Corner Stitched Square.  


My last card for today made me smile. The Chicken In image is so cute and the Chicken In Dies made it easy to create a fun scene. I die-cut a panel with a Rounded Rectangle 2. Then I used the Cloud Grass Scene and Edgers stencils to set the stage! Chicken Wire paper is the last detail to mention but it was the first piece on the cardbase!





March 15th–17th The Impression Obsession Team will share projects with new March release products! You can find a daily list of participants on the Impression Obsession Blog during the event.

Prizes: Two lucky customers who place an Impression Obsession order during the March Release Week (March 15th–22nd) will receive a special Impression Obsession prize package added to their orders!

5 comments:

  1. What lovely Spring cards - so sweet

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have find myself using more and more white cardstock for my backgrounds and I love that your cards have done that and are so creatively made. Thanks for the inspiration you so generously share, Angie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A trio of beautiful card Angie - love them all, but the final chicken one is my favourite one.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for being a guiding light in your niche, offering valuable insights to your readers.

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your sweet comments!!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Sweet Friend - Impression Obsession Team Favorites

Hello!  This week we are sharing Team Favorites at Impression Obsession!  I just love the Sweet as Honey stamp and Coordinating Die Set !  ...