Saturday, March 2, 2024

It's Your Day - IO Monthly Set Release & Hop

Hello and welcome to day 2 of the IO March Bundle Release Hop! I hope you loved seeing yesterday's Team samples of the March Birthday Hugs Bundle.

I used a striped stencil from the bundle to create a background for my card. Next, I stamped and colored the images before die-cutting them with the coordinating die. I absolutely adore the string bows on the packages - they add the perfect touch of cuteness!



Here is a look at the fabulous


Blog Hop Details!



March 1st & 2nd The Impression Obsession Team will share projects with our new March Bundle! This sweet bundle of products includes matching (12) 4’ x 4” stencils, stamps, & dies! You can find a daily list of participants on the Impression Obsession Blog through the event.

Prizes: Two lucky customers who place an Impression Obsession order during the March Bundle release week (March 1st–8th) will be chosen and will have a very special Impression Obsession prize package added to their orders!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You make my day with your sweet comments!!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Sweet Friend - Impression Obsession Team Favorites

Hello!  This week we are sharing Team Favorites at Impression Obsession!  I just love the Sweet as Honey stamp and Coordinating Die Set !  ...