Monday, March 11, 2024

A Joyful Spring - Product Focus - Dies


Hello everyone, this month's focus is on crafting dies. I love how they make layout building fun and easy. I'm not great at fussy cutting, so I really appreciate stamp sets that have coordinating die sets. Sentiment dies are among my favorites, as they fit the scene precisely without using a large chunk of negative space. Lastly, layering dies give a beautifully finished edge to the design. I created a card using dies in all the ways I just mentioned and had a blast doing so. Below, you'll find a list of supplies I used.  




You can find the rest of the IO Team Product Focus projects on the Impression Obsession Blog.   

Thanks so much for stopping by!  

 

4 comments:

  1. I love all the IO dies I have collected over the last 20 years. Cute card, Angie!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! IO has a beautiful selection of dies! :)

      Delete
  2. Always enjoy your work.

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your sweet comments!!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Sweet Friend - Impression Obsession Team Favorites

Hello!  This week we are sharing Team Favorites at Impression Obsession!  I just love the Sweet as Honey stamp and Coordinating Die Set !  ...