Monday, March 25, 2024

Pop the Bubbly for IO Team Favorites

 "Pop the Bubbly" is a fun sentiment and included in the Wine Sayings stamp set.  This is a sweet set for celebrations regardless of whether you celebrate with non-alcoholic or alcoholic beverages! We enjoyed delicious sparkling grape juice in fancy glasses last Christmas. 

 I love the delicious feeling I get when I watercolor so I had a lovely time coloring these glasses from the Wine Sayings set.   





Stop by the Impression Obsession Blog for a list of all the Team Favorites! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

You make my day with your sweet comments!!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Sweet Friend - Impression Obsession Team Favorites

Hello!  This week we are sharing Team Favorites at Impression Obsession!  I just love the Sweet as Honey stamp and Coordinating Die Set !  ...