Monday, August 26, 2024

A Cat for Team Favorites, I mean, It's. A. Cat!

I mean, it's a cat, of course, it would make my Team Favorites! 

This stamp set is called Pumpkin Cat and comes with 3 sweet sentiments.   :)  

  

Next, I am featuring the super cute Backpack Die.  This backpack is a great size for a tag or card element. It's super versatile as it works, for a teacher, back-to-school, or a hiker! There are only 6 left in the store so if you love it, grab it plus it's discounted!  I made little backpack pockets from the Ease Into Fall paper pack. The sentiment is from the super cute Apple for Teacher stamp set.  The set has a solid apple image, a line drawing, six sentiments, and several cute faces! I also used the elegant Tag with Lace.    




Check out the Impression Obsession Blog for a full list of Design Team members participating in this month's Team Favorites!  

Thanks so much for looking!



 

1 comment:

  1. What a gorgeous card Angie - that certainly is a wonderful die, but even with the discounted price, the postage from USA to Down Under is horrific, and would make it just too expensive.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your sweet comments!!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Oh What Fun - IO Holiday Cards & Tags

 Hello! This month's theme is Holiday Cards & Tags.  I have a card to share.  I used the super sweet Oh What Fun set .  I created a ...