Saturday, August 3, 2024

Fall Fun - IO August Release Hop Day 3

Hello and welcome to the last day of the Impression Obsession August Release Hop!  Today I am featuring some of the beautiful Fall items new this month. 

This post can't contain all the fantastic new items for August, so click HERE to see everything new!

 I enjoyed randomly stamping and coloring the leaves from the Leaves and Feathers stamp set. The sentiment is from the Alphabet Words - Fall stamp set. It's such a sweet set, I used it many times this month!  I also used the Crazy Stitched Set and Rounded Corner Sentiments 2 set.


I love the new Our Patch stamp set. I kept it simple with bright colors, the Cloud Grass Stencil, and the Edgers Stencil.  I also used the Crazy Stitched Set and Rounded Rectangle Layers.


It's just not Fall without pumpkin everything! I again used the Alphabet Words - Fall stamp set for the image and sentiment.
I also used papers from Halloween and Monster Colors paper packs. The dies are Scalloped Banners, Shaker Tags, Crazy Stitched Set, and Rounded Corner Sentiments 2.



My last card features a beautiful new die.  The leaves stay connected to the Oak Frame after die cutting.  I snipped the leaves on one side and gently rolled them away from the frame for more dimension. The background and the top layer papers are from Fall Damask and the sentiment is from Fall Sentiments.




When & Where

Mark your calendars for August 1st, 2nd, and 3rd to see the Impression Obsession Team's projects featuring NEW August Release products. Every day during the event, the Impression Obsession Blog will have a list of participants.

 Prizes
Two fortunate customers who make an Impression Obsession order during the August Release week (August 1st–7th) will receive an exclusive prize package.

I really appreciate your coming by. I hope the projects today have inspired you.

4 comments:

  1. What wonderful cards Angie - some fabulous new product there!!! Especially the oak leaf die - that must be unique in it's concept, and you have used it beautifully
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I am loving these fall ideas. I am so ready for a change in seasons!! Great cards, Angie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely selection of cards. The oak leaf one is fascinating. Still trying to enjoy summer here as it took so long to make an appearance.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The leaves ate so fun and amazing coloring. I am a basic kind of gal and the tag card with the bright blue calks my name.

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your sweet comments!!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Oh What Fun - IO Holiday Cards & Tags

 Hello! This month's theme is Holiday Cards & Tags.  I have a card to share.  I used the super sweet Oh What Fun set .  I created a ...