Friday, August 2, 2024

How About Them Apples - IO August Release Hop Day 2

Welcome to day 2 of the Impression Obsession August Release! This month IO has fun back-to-school items plus much more!

 First, I am sharing this yummy apple card. I inlaid the small apple by centering the small apple die on the large apple die cut. Next, I die cut a small apple from white paper. I also used the small and large leaves included in the Apples Die Set. I love the fact that this set contains two different apple sizes! The background is from the Back To School paper pack. I also used the Rounded Rectangle 2 and Rounded Rectangle Layers.  The sentiment is from the super sweet Apple for Teacher set.

This post can't contain all the fantastic new items for August, so click HERE to see everything new!


I had a lot of fun with this large Backpack Die set, Sunflower Die set, and Sunflower paper! The backpack serves for back-to-school, teacher, or hiking projects! I stamped the sentiment from Fall Phrases on the label from the Tag with Labels set. I also used a Stitched Slimline Layer to add interest to the background.


Let's get spooky with my last card! The background paper is from the Monster Prints paper pack. Then, I used the cute Mummy and Frank stamp set and stamped them on a Rounded Rectangle 2 layer. You know I love the cat, mummy! You'll love this set with its fun webs, Frank, mummies, and adorable spiders. Almost too cute to spook! 



When & Where

Mark your calendars for August 1st, 2nd, and 3rd to see the Impression Obsession Team's projects featuring NEW August Release products. Every day during the event, the Impression Obsession Blog will have a list of participants.

 Prizes
Two fortunate customers who make an Impression Obsession order during the August Release week (August 1st–7th) will receive an exclusive prize package.

I really appreciate your coming by. I hope the projects today have inspired you.

2 comments:

  1. It looks as though you really are enjoying this release Angie - some wonderful cards again today!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. More cute cards. Backpacks are great for many people and occasions

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your sweet comments!!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Oh What Fun - IO Holiday Cards & Tags

 Hello! This month's theme is Holiday Cards & Tags.  I have a card to share.  I used the super sweet Oh What Fun set .  I created a ...