Thursday, August 1, 2024

Happy Monstering - IO August Release Hop

Hello and welcome to the August Impression Obsession Release Hop!  

This first day is all about the August monsters! Please stop by all three days since there is a wide variety of beautiful products this month!  

This post can't contain all the fantastic new items for August, so click HERE to see everything new!

The new Layered Candy Corn Stencil is so much fun to use. This is a 3-layer stencil set that makes a fantastic background. I made a blue monster with the Fuzzy Monster 2 Die and l placed him on a Rounded Rectangle 1 layer. I used the Monster Colors Paper pack for monster body parts. Isn't it fun that the paper looks like fur?! Using the Little Monster stamp set, I stamped the sentiment on the Speech Bubble.    



This sentiment cracked me up! The Zombie Treats set includes two tombstones and several punny sentiments to stamp on them! The background paper is from the black and white paper pack, Monster Prints. I also used the fun "eek" from the Word Charms Die set and a circle from the Small Tags Die.  


This month's release is not just about monsters, we have back-to-school, Fall sets, and much more! I used the Apple for Teacher stamp set on this last card. I stamped the apple and had fun coloring.  The sentiment is included in the set and I stamped it on a Small Tag.  I used a deep turquoise-blue base and Woodgrain Frame in contrast to the bright red of the apple

This card is also for this week's F4ALL Challenge at Splitcoaststampers.



When & Where

Mark your calendars for August 1st, 2nd, and 3rd to see the Impression Obsession Team's projects featuring NEW August Release products. Every day during the event, the Impression Obsession Blog will have a list of participants.

 Prizes
Two fortunate customers who make an Impression Obsession order during the August Release week (August 1st–7th) will receive an exclusive prize package.

I really appreciate your coming by. I hope the projects today have inspired you.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

You make my day with your sweet comments!!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Oh What Fun - IO Holiday Cards & Tags

 Hello! This month's theme is Holiday Cards & Tags.  I have a card to share.  I used the super sweet Oh What Fun set .  I created a ...