Monday, August 12, 2024

Hugh B. Next - IO Halloween Theme Day

Hello and welcome to this month's Halloween Theme Day!

Today's card features the new Zombie Treats stamp set. I like how the tombstone images perfectly fit the punny sentiments. This set makes Halloween cards a snap to make! 
First, I made spooky green clouds with the Clouds Grass Scene Stencil. Next, I stamped the image. I included a piece of paper from Monster Prints for the background and used the Crazy Stitched Set for the image layer. 





Stop by the Impression Obsession Blog for a look at all the spooky Theme Day team projects.

Thanks for stopping by!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

You make my day with your sweet comments!!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Oh What Fun - IO Holiday Cards & Tags

 Hello! This month's theme is Holiday Cards & Tags.  I have a card to share.  I used the super sweet Oh What Fun set .  I created a ...