Monday, August 19, 2024

Autumn Greetings - IO August Color Challenge

Hello! I am featuring a sweet Fall set, Alphabet Words - Fall. I just love the dotted wind and beautiful cursive sentiments. I added distressed Leaves to the design. If you follow my blog you know I use the Crazy Stitched set all the time!  There are just 4 left in the store, so if you love it, I urge you to grab it now. 
The other die set I use often is the Rounded Corner Sentiments 2 set. It's perfect for sentiments with a shorter height. The set includes 6 dies of varying lengths.   


It's always fun to make a quick card!  It couldn't be easier than a beautiful piece of paper and a sentiment.  I used a Sunflower stamp set for the sentiment.




Stop by the Impression Obsession Blog for a full list of Team Color Challenge participants!

Thanks for stopping by!

 

1 comment:

You make my day with your sweet comments!!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Oh What Fun - IO Holiday Cards & Tags

 Hello! This month's theme is Holiday Cards & Tags.  I have a card to share.  I used the super sweet Oh What Fun set .  I created a ...