Wednesday, August 14, 2024

Happiness is... MISTI and Waffle Flower

Hello! Welcome to the MISTI and Waffle Flower Collaboration IG Hop!  

You can find all the HOP Details HERE on IG!

I had a delightful time using Waffle Flower products and MISTI products together.  

I love books and coffee, so I fell in love with this set! There are so many ways to use the Postage Collage Die! I had a blast stamping the animals onto the sides of the collage die for this project. 


For my next card, I placed a Sticky Mat in the MISTI and a piece of cardstock. Next, I pressed The Postage Collage Fall Stencil onto the Sticky Mat. The Sticky Mat held the stencils in place with no need for tape or sprays. Last, I divided the collage into individual stamps and made a festive autumn pattern.


Featured Items 



Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope you will check out the IG Hop linked above!

 

1 comment:

  1. These are such cute and fun cards. The 2nd one is so colourful but they are both gorgeous

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your sweet comments!!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Oh What Fun - IO Holiday Cards & Tags

 Hello! This month's theme is Holiday Cards & Tags.  I have a card to share.  I used the super sweet Oh What Fun set .  I created a ...