Wednesday, November 25, 2020

A Merry Watercolor Snowman

Hello everyone!  It's time for a new Watercolor Wednesday Challenge at Splitcoaststampers!  Brenda has chosen a wonderful tutorial for us with two options for an easy watercolor snowman.  I had so much fun creating this happy snowman.  I finished off the card with a Fancy Christmas Sentiment and Moonshine Sequins by Picket Fence Studios.

 I love how the Moonshine Sequins Mix adds a bit of sparkle and I don't even have to get out the glitter!
 

Before I go, I just want to let you know about the fabulous sale happening now at Picket Fence Studios!


Thanks so much for stopping by during this holiday week!  You made my day!
   


3 comments:

  1. Ooohh, Angie, what an incredibly sweet, festive, wonderful design. Snowmen are so inherently cheerful (IMO) and this cutie pie is no exception.

    Autumn Zenith 🧡 Witchcrafted Life

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how gorgeous is this fun snowman Angie - a sweet and fun card
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your sweet comments!!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Happy Graduation

This week, we are creating "happy" cards for the Free 4 All challenge at SCS . I used new IO products to make my Happy Graduation ...