Friday, November 13, 2020

Inspired by Washi Tape

 Happy Saturday!  It's my turn to host the Inspiration Challenge and I chose a sweet crafty shop that carries fun Washi Tape.  I thought it would be fun to buy a couple of rolls of Washi for my samples this week.  You can head HERE to see my card at SCS and follow the link to the Washi I used today.

I couldn't resist this super cute kitty Washi. Aren't they cute?  This isn't really a Christmas Washi but it becomes Christmasy by adding a big red Rustic Bow and Mistletoe!


Thanks so much for stopping by and before you go, I would love to know if there is a stamp or die you like to use for a holiday that isn't actually for a holiday!
 I hope you have a safe and crafty weekend!

                                Rustic Bow      Mistletoe

2 comments:

  1. This is a really sweet card! Like your layout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so wonderfully charming and sweet. I love, love, love (!) that stitched edge bow. Onto the crafting wishlist it goes at once! :)

    Autumn Zenith 🎃 Witchcrafted Life

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your sweet comments!!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Sweet Friend - Impression Obsession Team Favorites

Hello!  This week we are sharing Team Favorites at Impression Obsession!  I just love the Sweet as Honey stamp and Coordinating Die Set !  ...