Friday, November 13, 2020

Enjoy Today

 

It's Friday, let's enjoy today!   My card features the ever so sweet Songbirds Stamp set.  Now the set is even more fun to use because the Songbird Coordinating Dies set is in the store!  I used a super cool background that I created at Lydia's Virtual Retreat. Next, I die cut the hole in the tree using the circle die from the Slimline Die Cutting System.  The individual dies in the Slimline System make this die set a great value as it can be used to create any size card you wish!  Here I use the stitched circle for an A2 card.
Thanks so much for stopping by!  I hope that your weekend is fabulous!
Songbirds             Slim Line Die Cutting System

3 comments:

  1. Love the bird'sview into the tree - what a great card

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card! I can't believe I missed seeing all these wonderful cards that you've been making. Boy does time fly...even during these "stay at home" times!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such an elegantly lovely greeting. I find the palette deeply soothing.

    Autumn Zenith 🎃 Witchcrafted Life

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your sweet comments!!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Happy Graduation

This week, we are creating "happy" cards for the Free 4 All challenge at SCS . I used new IO products to make my Happy Graduation ...