Monday, November 9, 2020

A Honey Bee Thank you!

 

Hello!  Happy Monday to you!  Today I am sharing this bright and happy thank you card and playing along with the CAS Challenge at SCS.  The Bee Fierce Stamp set and Coordinating Dies remind me of when my husband used to be a beekeeper! Even though my husband no longer has bees we still get a kick out of seeing bee boxes in the fields along tree lines when we take road trips! 

First, I blended ink with a LC Blender Brush through the Honeycomb Stencil then I stamped the Thank You directly on the card front. Lastly, I sprinkled a few Irish Coffee Sequins Mix
Picket Fence Studios Sequin Mixes are on my list of Favorite Things and now Picket Fence Studios carries a beautiful Sequin Mix Display Case that can also be used for reinker bottles as well!.  It's not only useful it's beautifully crafted!
 
Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a wonderful week!  
I Bee Fierce        I Bee Fierce Coordinating Die         Life Changing Blender Brushes: 4-Pack Broad Application
Honeycomb Stencil       Thank You For Being You    Irish Coffee Sequin Mix
Sequin Storage Display Case

3 comments:

  1. Angie - that is gorgeous as usual

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a really lovely card! I like your design!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a bee-utiful card Angie - love it
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your sweet comments!!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Sweet Friend - Impression Obsession Team Favorites

Hello!  This week we are sharing Team Favorites at Impression Obsession!  I just love the Sweet as Honey stamp and Coordinating Die Set !  ...