Saturday, November 14, 2020

Literally, the Cutest Release from Picket Fence Studios

Hello!  It's Release Day at Picket Fence Studios!  I have a lot of cute to share today so let's get started!

First up is literally the cutest pup stamp set and coordinating die!  I created a background with my LC Blender Brushes and the new Slimline Daisy Burst Stencil. Next, I die cut the fence circle from the Slimline Die Cutting System. Then, I placed the dogs on either side of the fence. Next, I added the new Literally word die because literally life is short, pet all the dogs!  :)  Lastly, I added brand new Moonshine Sequins Mix in the flower centers and in a few random places.


Next up is this super cute bug stamp set and yay for coordinating dies because the little bugs would be impossible to fussy cut!  They are inching by to say hi!  I used the Slimline Die Cutting System to create layers and used the stitched square twice for our view into Bugville.  
 

Winter is almost here for us.  We are about to drop from the high 70s and humidity to 40s.  Yep that is winter here and my feet are already freezing with just the little bit it has dropped this evening!  Anyway, back to real winter; Picket Fence Studios has a beautiful new line of snowflakes!  You can check all three of them HERE in the Current Releases.  I cut two snowflakes from white cardstock but Snowflake Lydia recieved special treatment, just as it should be!  :)  I had some leftover watery Cornflower Blue Paper Glaze on my craft mat so I dunked a piece of cardstock in it and dabbed it with a paper towel.  The texture is fabulous!  Lastly, I added a Fancy Christmas Sentiment.

 


Lastly,  another look at the new Bugville stamp set.  I am hosting this week's Inspiration Challenge and I chose a fun crafty site that sells mostly Washi tape.  I purchased a couple of rolls from the site just so I could use them for this week's challenge.  I think the bugs look so cute with the bright colored Washi.   Just for fun, I stamped one of the bugs heading in the wrong direction!  Maybe he is headed to meet his family after having been quarantined for eight months!   


Thanks so much for stopping by and taking a look at all the fun new Picket Fence Studios Products!

             Life Changing Blender Brushes: 4-Pack Broad Application

                 Slim Line Die Cutting System           

             

             

Paper Glaze - Cornflower Blue      Fancy Christmas Sentiments

5 comments:

  1. all so cute. i think i like the little buggy one on the bottom the best. what a cute idea to turn one of them around.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great selection of cards. You must have been to the park with us - we pet all the dogs who come anywhere near. All the little bugs are cute and your snowflake card is stunning

    ReplyDelete
  3. They're all fantastic!! You're adding to my wish list all the time my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are all wonderfully done! But I do have to admit that I have a favorite...I like the 4th one the best! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What fabulously fun designs! I gasped over the timeless beauty of the blue and white snowflake.

    Autumn Zenith 🎃 Witchcrafted Life

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your sweet comments!!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Sweet Friend - Impression Obsession Team Favorites

Hello!  This week we are sharing Team Favorites at Impression Obsession!  I just love the Sweet as Honey stamp and Coordinating Die Set !  ...